The latest register of Dáil members’ interests has been published, and obviously you couldn’t but have a peek inside, could you?
Our local FF minister, Little Willie, has some intriguing shares:
(1) Ormond Mining: St. Canice St., Kilkenny: mining;
(2) African Diamonds: 162 Clontarf Road, Dublin 3: mining;
(3) West African Diamonds: 162 Clontarf Road, Dublin 3: mining;
(4) Persian Gold: 162 Clontarf Road, Dublin 3: mining;
(5) Formation Group: 162 Clontarf Road, Dublin 3: leisure;
(6) Pan Andean Ltd.: 162 Clontarf Road, Dublin 3: mining;
(7) Essentially Ltd.: Level 14, 89 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7TP: leisure.
West African Diamonds, by Jesus. The ferret-faced little fecker digs in more interesting holes than I thought.
I wonder if there’s blood on those diamonds?
I think this comment from Huron deserves to be in the main body of the post:
Question then to be asked is, is there any conflict of interest between Willie the Tash and John Teeling doing business? With Willie being minister of defence and Teeling doing business in areas that fell under UN troop protection are there more questions to be asked?
What companies are at that address?
Irish Base Metals Ltd
Minco Ireland Limited
PRIORITY CONSTRUCTION GROUP LIMITED
ENNEX INTERNATIONAL PLC
All Financials Ltd
Priority Geotechnical Limited
Bec Priority Construction Ltd – Scetauroute
west african diamonds
PAN ANDEAN RESOURCES PLC
Cooley Distillery Plc
ADAM MILLAR & COMPANY LTD
IMAGINE TECHNOLOGIES LTD
Connemara Mining Company PLC
Petrel Resources plc
AER Limited (Cooley-Clearpower)
Persian Gold plc
Money Point – though it looks like they’ve moved out
at one point it looks like Tara Mines had an address there too.
http://www.dublincity.ie/AnitePublicDocs/00226067.pdf – building plans
http://www.dublincity.ie/AnitePublicDocs/00226065.pdf – building plans