To all Cóir protesters.
We all know these are not are not real Cóir posters.
How do we know this? Because they’re funny.
They are a joke
1. A humorous anecdote or remark.
2. Activity characterized by good humor.
3. A ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement.],
1. Activities that are enjoyable or amusing; “I do it for the fun of it”; “he is fun to have around”.
2. Verbal wit (often at another’s expense but not to be taken seriously); “he became a figure of fun”.
3. Violent and excited activity; “she asked for money and then the fun began”; (colloquial) “they began to fight like fun”.
4. A disposition to find (or make) causes for amusement; “her playfulness surprised me”; “he was fun to be with”]
1. Right-wing authoritarian Irish time-warp Catholic xenophobes.
2. Youth Defence.
3. Dangerous, humourless, demented gobshites.]
I don’t know who photoshopped these pics, but it wasn’t me. Hats off to the original poster.
There’s a lot of discussion about this post HERE. I don’t know if they realise it’s a joke or not, because all the comments are in Dutch.
Any Dutch speakers who might be able to help out?