This site collects no personal data, except information that you freely give.
This is the information we collect:
- Statistical information. Your IP address, your host name, your web browser version, what pages you visited.
- What site you came from or what search brought you here.
- The date and time of your visit
This information won’t be used to identify you. We won’t give your information to anyone else unless a court of law orders us to do so. Your information will only be used for statistical and administrative purposes.
Technical details, which we cannot associate with any identifiable individual, do not constitute ‘personal data’ for the purposes of the Data Protection Acts, 1988 – 2003.
Cookies are small pieces of information, stored in simple text files, placed on your computer by a website. Some cookies can be read by the website on your subsequent visits. The information stored in a cookie may relate to your browsing habits on the webpage, or a unique identification number so that the website can ‘remember’ you on your return visit. Other cookies are deleted when you close your browser and only relate to the working of the website. Generally speaking, cookies do not contain personal information from which you can be identified, unless you have furnished such information to the website.
Cookies may be set in a number of places on this website:
- When you first visit this website, you will see a message informing you about cookies.
- Cookies from Google may be set when Google Maps are displayed on this website.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies or to customise your settings for cookies. To find out how to do this, see the ‘Help’ menu on your browser. Iif you turn off cookies or change your settings, some features of this site may not work correctly.